Friday 1 July 2011

Midweek-2 Blogpost

Now I am entering the second week. What did I learn? I have learned a lot. Reflecting about one’s on experience is a great thing. I have really learnt the limitless possibilities of interactivity of web space. I really learnt how to create a blog. Why blog, one might ask? I am occupying a small corner in the web space. But it is a journey. A journey for extending help to my trainee teachers. Training teachers is a tough work. But it is a noble work. Only good teachers produce good students.

Blogs provide a communication space that teachers can share with students. Reflecting on and keeping a record of development as a teacher can be useful in a number of ways.

  • I really developed a lot of skills and knowledge during one week
  • My blog really helped me reflect about my own teaching
  • I realized the importance of ground rules for genuine interaction

I realized that Google is not the only search engine. ‘Noodletools' really open up immense possibilities. I have started using ‘flickr’ and Yahoo Video in my classroom.

I have completed my week-2 task describing one of the classes I teach. I have learnt how to write objectives in ABCD style.  

Oh, my project work. I’ve begun that work. My students are teachers. They are trainee teachers. An exciting midweek.

P.K.Jayaraj



 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi PK!
    It was interesting to learn about your week 2 experience and feelings. This week is pretty busy with tasks but it's at the same time much more exciting! I am curious to know what is waiting for us next!! See you online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PK
    Nice job! I agree that blogs allow more communication channels to open up between a teacher and students. I've seen shy people who don't say much in class really do well in a blog environment.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete